By Monte Smith, 102 pages
- Directions for selection, buying and using beading materials
- Guidelines for either buying or making your own beadwork loom
- An examination of Indian beadwork designs, their development, significance and uses
- Step-by-step instructions for all of the variations of beading techniques used in both loom and appliqu? work
- Directions for beading round objects, rosettes and necklaces
- Approximately 200 illustrations, examples and photos of beaded articles from 1835 to the present
- Photos of beaded articles from the Apache, Arapaho, Assiniboine, Bannock, Blackfoot, Cheyenne, Chippewa-Cree, Comanche, Cree, Crow, Flathead, Gros Ventre, Huron, Kiowa, Mohawk, Navajo, Ojibwa, Omaha, Otto, Piaute, Pottawatomie, Sac & Fox, Shoshone, Sioux, Umatilla, Ute, Winnebago and Yakima.